Monday, April 13, 2015

Best Lip Sync Songs

I just want to make a short post about my fevorite lip sync songs. Lip syncing seems to be the hottest trend right now, even if it has been here for a long time. I would like to share the best lip sync songs with you, so you can win any lip sync battle with your friends. Whether infront of your TV or your computer. You will love these songs.
Everybody by Backstreet Boys
Love me harder by Ariana Grande
Bang Bang by Jessie J
This is how we do by Katy Perry
Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor
One Time by Migos
My World by Iggy Azalea
All of me by John Legend
Englishman by Sting Umbrella by
Rihanna These are my favorite songs for every lip sync battle. If you need more songs and inspiration, ypu should check out these 53 best lip sync songs. I am sure you will find some good stuff. I wish you all the best and have a wonderful day lip syncing.

No comments:

Post a Comment